We invite all children, who are participants of the project, to take part in the integration holiday in Krynica-Morska Piaski.
The campus provides places for 90 foreign children together with Polish children in primary and secondary school age (from 7 to 16 years).
- 11/08/2020-21/08/2020 (45 people)
- 21/08/2020-31/08/2020 (45 people)
Holiday program includes, among other things..:
- playing a sports tournament,
- hiking and biking tours,
- one whole day’s sightseeing tour,
- bonfires, dance parties, integration games and games,
- sports activities (e.g. on a cabin yacht, SUP boards, motorboat and jet-ski activities)
- recreational activities (field survival games and plays, historical talks, games and plays with elements of sign language, Polish and Ukrainian language),
- technical and practical classes (e.g. soap making workshops, clay sticking),
- culinary workshops.
A detailed programme of the holiday is available at the Migrant Assistance Centre in Kalisz..
Within the framework of the holidays, we provide accommodation, meals (4 meals per day), care of tutors, transport, as well as activities and animations included in the holiday program.
In order to take part in the holiday you need to register your wish to participate in the Migrant Assistance Centre in Kalisz and fill in the relevant documents.
In order to ensure safe rest for your children, it will be necessary to provide them with a PESEL number or to provide a confirmation of your child’s health insurance coverage before departure.